Ij.Start.Canon » IJ Start Canon Setup » Https://Ij.Start.Canon
Do you want to learn how to set up your Canon printer? If yes, visit the link ij.start.canon from a web browser and click Set Up (Start Here). Read the guide given below to complete your Canon printer.
Instructions to Set up a Canon Printer using ij.start.canon
To set up a Canon printer, follow these simple steps.
1. Remove the Canon printer from its box.
2. Next, look for the instruction manual or online manual at ij.start.canon to ensure you haven't forgotten anything.
3. To turn it on, press the Power button.
4. In the paper tray, place a piece of paper.
5. The printer should be turned on at this point.
6. In the input and output trays, place the cartridges and sheets of paper, respectively.
7. The ij.start.canon printer is now ready to use after being turned on.
8. Turn on your printer and follow the instructions on the screen.
9. Decide on a preferred language.
10. The printer first prints a test print to configure the grids. This means the printer decides where to print on the sheet of paper.
11. Check to see if the print fulfills your expectations. If not, go into the settings and reset the grids.
12. Set the PCB on to fit the scanner.
13. Afterward, run the scanning process.
14. Then, click the Canon support link ij.start.canon at the bottom of the column to download the necessary software.
15. In the search bar, type the name of your printer's product, or select the right printer family from the drop-down menu under 'select product.'
16. The model and the serial number of your printer can be found on the front, on the box, and in the manual.
17. Select the operating system you want to install the printer on, like Windows 10 or macOS, under Drivers.
18. Click on Download at ij.start.canon.
19. Now you can start using the software.
20. Choose whether you wish to connect to the printer via WiFi or a printer wire.
21. The software is easy to install and only takes a few minutes.
22. Go to your printer's Settings, then Device Settings, and finally Wireless LAN Settings.
23. From the drop-down option, choose Default Settings or Setup without cable.
24. Give your network a unique name. SSID stands for Service Set Identifier.
25. Then, enter the password for your WiFi network. 26. Click the OK button.
27. Print the first page and grab a printout from the printer.
28. The printer is now configured. Make your first print to get started.
Instructions to Install the Ink Cartridge in an ij.start.canon Printer
Learn to install the ink cartridge in a Canon printer.
1. First, make sure to buy the appropriate ink so that it fits so without further ado. 2. Next, go ahead and lift the main section of the printer to open up the part where the cartridge slots are located. 3. Now, be sure that the ij.start.canon printer is on so that the cartridge slots go right to the middle. 4. Then, what you’re going to do is just push straight up on both of these that’s the color in the black, and put it right there. 5. You don’t need to click or anything just put it right into its slot, and this is where the click is going to be as you hear that, just push this right back down. 6. This is how you can install the ink cartridge in a Canon printer for the first time or put in new ones on your Canon cartridge. 7. If these steps don't work, go to ij.start.canon and read the online manual for your canon printer model.
Instructions to Fix the Issues While Installing the ij.start.canon Printer Drivers
Here’s how to fix the issues while installing the ij.start.canon drivers.
1. First, select Device from the Start menu. 2. Click Start, then My Computer in Windows XP. 3. Click-twice the My Computer icon on the desktop in Windows 2000. 4. In the displayed window, double-click the CD-ROM symbol. Click-twice MSETUP4.EXE if the contents of the CD-ROM are displayed. 5. To begin the installation, click-twice the CD-ROM icon on your desktop. 6. Next, make sure that the printer is connected to the device and the printer is turned on. 7. If you are unable to move further to the next connection screen, make sure that the USB cable is properly attached to the printer's USB port and connected to the device, and then reinstall the ij.start.canon driver using the steps below. 8. On the Printer Connection screen, select Cancel. 9. On the Installation Failure screen, press Start Over. 10. Then, return to the previous screen by clicking Back on the next screen. 11. On the Canon screen, select Exit now removes the CD-ROM. 12. Afterward, switch off your printer. 13. Then, shut down your device and start it up again. 14. Check to see if any application software is currently running. 15. To reinstall the printer driver, Visit ij.start.canon to read the online setup manual for detailed instructions.